The call for papers for the UK Oracle User Group Hyperion Conference is now open.
If you are working in the Hyperion space and have knowledgeable contributions on any of the following please apply:
- Analytics and Reporting
- Architecture, Infrastructure and System Administration
- Budgeting, Forecasting and Financial Planning
- Customer case studies
- Financial Consolidation
So you think you have an idea? You need to prepare a detailed extract (50-200 words) and a marketing extract (400 words). Be quick the deadline is Wednesday 17th March 2010.
So what can help your submission get chosen?
- Have real life customers, presenting what they have done, the issues they encountered and how they would do things differently – as seeing what others have done increases our experiences.
- Have tips and tricks topics – as we all love to learn more and increase our knowledge.
- In your submissions, be concise, show participant value and have some personality! I like robots but not as presenters 😉
There’s much more info and useful tips on the Oracle User Group website, check it out.