An email came across my screen last week about the CFO Central site from Oracle, which I had looked at a long time ago, but forgotten about. The site has lots of resources and articles about how to work smarter especially targeted at finance folks and you don’t have to be a CFO to understand what’s going on.
Some examples are:
- best practice for financial reporting
- industry and analyst reports discussing current market influences
- case studies showing how other organisations have improved process or driven down times spent or increased ROI
- highlights from the 2010 CFO summit held in April
- top 12 questions CFOs can ask their CIOs today to accelerate technology-driven business transformation
Check it out today and bookmark for future use.
(Note: free, registration is required to download content).